Publication data on the site and of entry into force on 25/05/2019
1 General provisions
The company Al Mulino di Marini G. & CSNC, with headquarters in Via del Cimitero 1/3, 52045, Foiano della Chiana (Arezzo), Italy, phone +39 3339984821, firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “shop.ladysi .com "or" we "), manages an online store, shop.ladysi.com through the website ladysi.com/en (hereinafter registered" site ") For all orders connected through this site as well as for all our supplies the general conditions listed below in their current version at the time of ordering.The conditions of the customer are not valid, if different from these, except in case of our assent in writing.
We decline participation in dispute resolution procedures with conciliation bodies.
2 Conclusion of the contract
1. The languages available for the conclusion of the contract depend on the selection of the destination country:
2. The presentation of goods in the aforementioned online store does not constitute a binding offer by shop.ladysi.com for the stipulation of a sales contract.
3. The stipulation of the sales contract takes place by sending the appropriate order form, available on our website, with which the customer makes a binding offer by entering all the necessary data during the ordering process and finally sending this form by clicking on the "Send order" button.
4. After the transmission and receipt of the order we will send the customer an e-mail message confirming that he has received the order and summarizes the order details (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not correspond to an acceptance of the customer's offer but only constitutes information.
5. The contract of sale between the customer and shop.ladysi.com ends with the acceptance of the offer on our part which is in turn contextually with the shipment of the goods. The shipment will be made against advance payment and only after the transfer of the entire amount to our current account.
6. shop.ladysi.com may refuse an offer by the customer without indicating the reasons, particularly if there is a suspicion of professional resale of the goods by the customer.
3 Withdrawal terms
The right of withdrawal applies only to the customer in accordance with the Italian Civil Code.
RIGHT OF REFUND
The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The term for canceling the contract is 14 days, starting from the moment in which the customer or a third party appointed by him (excluding the carrier / courier) has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of return, the customer must inform shop.ladysi.com or Al Mulino di Marini G. & C SNC, with registered office at Via del Cimitero 1/3, 52045, Foiano della Chiana (Ar), Italy, email@example.com, Telephone +39 3339984821, after clear and unequivocal communication (by sending a letter or e-mail) stating the intention to withdraw from the contract.
To guarantee the right of return, it will be sufficient to send a notification of return to our offices no later than the 14-day cancellation deadline.
IMPLICATIONS OF THE RETURN
When the customer withdraws from the contract, shop.ladysi.com is obliged to reimburse all payments received, including shipping costs (with the exception of shipping costs), within a limit of 14 days from receipt of the return form. additional charges due to a shipping option other than the standard one provided by shop.ladysi.com).
For the repayment of the amount the same channel that the customer has chosen for the payment will be used, unless otherwise agreed; under no circumstances will additional fees be charged for return.
shop.ladysi.com reserves the right to block the reimbursement of the amount until the goods are returned or until notification by the customer that the goods are returned.
The goods must be returned to shop.ladysi.com immediately and no later than 14 days from the date of notification of withdrawal of the contract. An extension of the repayment term is allowed only if the goods in question are returned within 14 days. shop.ladysi.com will bear the costs of returning the goods.
In the event of deterioration of the goods and for any benefits derived from it, the customer must pay an indemnity only if the use and deterioration of the goods is due to improper use that goes beyond the verification of the properties and operation of the goods.
EXCLUSION CRITERIA FROM THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is applicable only if the products have not been customized, modified or damaged. The customization of the products excludes the possibility of withdrawal.
End of the right to return
4 Right to voluntary repayment
1. In addition to the right of return guaranteed by law, shop.ladysi.com also offers the right to voluntary return:
All items on shop.ladysi.com can be returned to shop.ladysi.com within 14 days of receipt by the customer. This right is applicable only for items that have not been worn, washed or altered in their original form and complete with tag.
2. Return shipment
2.1. All return shipments are the responsibility of shop.ladysi.com provided that the following provisions are complied with:
2.2. The shipment of returns by the customer must be made exclusively through the courier who delivered the order (DHL or Bartolini). The customer will receive an e-mail with the authorization to make the return and the waybill to be attached to the package.
Please note that we only accept returns from the same country in which the delivery was made. If the delivery was made eg in Romania also the return must come from Romania.
In case of return the amount will be sent by bank transfer to the customer's current account / credit card; any losses due to exchange rate fluctuations will not be reimbursed.
2.5. Please send the goods to be returned to the following address: shop.ladysi.com, Al Mulino di Marini G. & C. S.N.C., Via del Cimitero1 / 3, 52045 Foiano della Chiana (Ar) Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the right of return, please contact us:
Telephone: +39 3339984821
The right to voluntary return does not constitute a limit neither to the legal norms nor to the right of withdrawal mentioned above.
5 Prices, product presentation, availability and promotional codes
1. The prices indicated at the time of ordering are applied on our website www.shop.ladysi.com.
2. The products offered on the site shop.ladysi.com are presented using digital photographs of products that actually exist. Small variations between these photographs and reality do not constitute defects of conformity.
3. In case the customer orders more products at the same time the delivery of the single products can be carried out at different times. The shipping costs will be collected only once.
4. Promotional codes
4.1 Promotion codes are subject to different expiration dates and are valid for the purchase of all items. The specific term of validity of the promotional code is indicated in the document containing the promotional code itself.
4.2 The substitution or conversion into money of promotional codes received in the context of marketing campaigns or as an act of compliance by shop.ladysi.com is not permitted. The reimbursement of other promotional codes is equally excluded in cases not provided for by the legal regulation concerning replacements and refunds.
4.3 shop.ladysi.com reserves the right to cancel or block the promotional code for valid reasons, such as in case of loss or improper use of the promotional code. shop.ladysi.com will inform the holders of the promotional code of the cancellation or blocking thereof.
4.4 Information for returning items ordered with a promotional code:
If you exercise the right of withdrawal or voluntarily return an item, the total amount of the order placed will be refunded. If the item to be returned belongs to an order containing more than one item, the value of the promotional code will be deducted proportionately from the total amount and the corresponding amount will be returned. The promotional code will lose its validity in relation to the value of the returned items. In case of withdrawal or return of all items, the promotional code will no longer be valid and the amount will be credited back. There is no right to a refund or replacement of a promotional promotion code.
The customer will receive by e-mail both a confirmation of the order made containing all the data entered and a copy of the withdrawal form, which may be printed.
6 Delivery and shipping
1. Shipments are made through our logistics partners DHL or Bartolini. Transport risks are borne by shop.ladysi.com
2. The goods are ready for shipment within the day following the customer's order. Unless otherwise specified, delivery will be made from 1 to 3 working days to the address indicated at the time of ordering, depending on the shipping method selected and the country of destination. In the event of advance payment, delivery can only be made when the entire amount is credited to our current account.
3. Below are the countries available for shipping and costs:
Destination Shipping methods Delivery costs Delivery time
Italy DHL Express 9,00 EUR 1-2 working days
Vatican City, DHL Express 9,00 EUR 1-2 working days
San Marino DHL Express 9,00 EUR 1-2 working days
EU countries DHL Express 19,00 EUR 1-3working days
European countries outside the EU DHL Express 30,00 EUR 1-3 working days
Rest of the world NOT AVAILABLE
Italy Bartolini 7,00 EUR 1-3 working days
Delivery times: indicated in working days
In case of partial delivery the shipping costs will be collected only once.
7 Payment, default, legal compensation and right of retention
1. Accepted payment methods
The payment of the goods can be made on shop.ladysi.com through:
All payments must be made in the currency in which the purchase was made.
2. Payment by promotional code
To pay by promotional code you must enter the same in the field designated to it by clicking on the "use the code" option (ordering phase, "go to the cart"). If the order value is greater than the value of the promotional code, a payment method must be chosen to pay the rest of the amount.
3. Legal compensation
The possibility of legal compensation by the customer is excluded except in cases where the counter-claim has become final, is mature or disputed or includes compensation for expenses due to corrective measures (for quality defects) on the part of the customer that result from the same contractual relationship.
4. Right of retention in the business relationship
The commercial relationship excludes both the right of retention and the right to refuse the performance by the purchaser, except in the case of uncontested counterclaims which have become final or except for rights deriving from corrective measures (for quality defects) resulting from the same contractual relationship.
8 Retention of title
shop.ladysi.com will remain the owner of the goods supplied up to the total payment of the entire amount.
9 Questions regarding ordering and complaints
For inquiries regarding ordering and complaints please contact us:
Telephone: +39 3339984821
For rights deriving from defects in the goods supplied, the legislation in force applies, except for claims for defects due to faults or defects set forth in the following paragraph.
1. We will respond unlimitedly in the event of intentional intent or gross negligence. In the event of minor violations (negligence committed) of the principal service obligation or an obligation subordinate to it, the violation of which compromises the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or in the event that only through its fulfillment it is possible to carry out the correct operation of the contract and on the respect of which the customer could rely ("essential obligation"), our liability is limited to foreseeable damages falling within the type of the contract in question. We will not be liable for minor violations (negligence orders) of contractual obligations that do not fall within the so-called essential obligations.
2. The liability in the event of fraudulent reticence with regard to defects or in the event of a release of a guarantee for certain qualities / characteristics as well as the liability for rights resulting from product liability legislation and for damage caused by injury to life remains unaffected. to safety or health. This will not result in a change in the burden of proof on the customer.
3. Where liability is excluded or limited for shop.ladysi.com, this also applies to the personal liability of its employees, employees, representatives and agents.
12 Applicable law, effectiveness
1. For all legal disputes arising from or in connection with this contract, Italian law applies exclusively and with the exclusion of United Nations legislation relating to the sale of goods.
2. In the event that one or more provisions should be ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions.